OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
NO RESERVATION OR MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED
The purpose of this guide is to ensure the safety of all persons who use Rancho Magnum Range and to clearly state the procedure for preserving the firing range.
It also states the responsibilities of Rancho Magnum Range, Authorized Range Users, and Authorized Shooting Range Officers.
2. To ensure the safety of all participants of RMR, shooters must have basic comprehension of the english language in order for R.S.O's to give basic safety rules and range protocols.
3. All firearms must be unloaded and safely locked in a case before entering and leaving the range.
4. Absolutely no entry allowed while under the influence of any kind of drugs or alcohol.
5. Must agree and sign our policy before entering the range.
6. All bags will be searched for proper ammunition.
7. Only authorized firearms and ammunition may be used at Rancho Magnum Range.
8. Any range officer at Rancho Magnum Range reserves the right to excuse anyone from the range at any given time.
2. You must be over 12 years old to shoot at the range and must be accompanied by a person over 21. Legal guardian must fill out and sign a Parental Firearm Authorization Form prior to entering the range.
2. Absolutely no pregnant women allowed inside the range.
3. No drinking, smoking, or eating allowed inside the range.
4. The range may not be used for any other activities or unauthorized training.
5. All participants must have received instructions on firing and safety procedures prior to entering the range.
6. All participants must understand the command “CEASE FIRE”, which can be issued by anyone who witnesses an unsafe act or situation.
7. All participants will clean and clear bullet casings/shells from their lanes.
2. If you do not have your own firearm, you must be accompanied by another person in order to rent a firearm. One person must be over 21 years old and must possess a valid Identification Card.
3. Range ammunition must be used with range firearm rentals.
4. There are no restrictions on how many firearm(s) a person can rent as long as a valid Identification Card is provided per firearm.
5. A valid Identification Card has to be held in exchange for each firearm rental until it is returned properly.
2. No shotguns
3. No steel case or steel point.
4. No lead nose.
5. No russian made ammunition (Wolf & TulAmmo).
6. .223 and 5.56 calibers are allowed for members only.
7. Highest caliber allowed for public is 44 Magnum.
2. Finger has to be off the trigger at all times until ready to fire inside the range. No Exceptions.
3. Do not point the firearm at anyone. Always point the gun in a safe direction. No Exceptions.
4. No rapid fire allowed inside the range. One second pause after each shot. Double Tap is okay.
5. No holster fire allowed.